Cards are the post-it notes of your boards and backlogs. But it can hold a lot more information then a traditional post-it note. This article gives you an overview of the functionality on your cards.
- Title - This is the name of your card.
- Relations - Your cards relationships.
- Members - Show those who are assigned to the card.
- Tags - Show the tags for the cards.
- Fields - Fields and Custom fields will be here.
- Add field - Add fields and Custom fields.
- Description - The description area of the card.
- Checklist - Add an checklist item
- Image - Add an image
- Tables - Add tables
- Bullet list - Add bullet lists
- Attachments - Add attachments (cards, boards or files)
- More - Add numbered list, section break or code snippet
14. Comments - Add comments.
15. Activity - The activity feed of the card.
Your cards are now fully fledged collaborative documents with rich formatting, images and real-time updates just the way they're supposed to be. Now your briefs, specs and great ideas can be truly collaborative. Say goodbye to Docs and Paper, say hello to Favro!