2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect both Personal Information (as defined above) and Non-Personal Information (that is information, which is not Personal).
Non-Personal Information will be collected, used or stored only on an aggregate basis. This collective data, which is used for internal purposes, helps us improve your online experience and facilitate your use of our services. We do not connect this data to any Personal information collected from you.
If we have collected information, which consists of both Personal and Non-Personal (“Combined Information”), we will treat the Combined Information as Personal Information.
Personal Information will be requested when you engage in the following activities:
• When you subscribe to Favro
When you subscribe to Favro we will collect personal information about you, e.g. your name, title, email and physical location, and typically also your credit card information.
• When you visit our homepage
We gather information from your browser when you access our homepage in order to measure number of visitors and from where you are accessing the homepage, including your IP address. You can read more about cookies later in this document.
• When you request our help
Personal information may be stored in our internal systems when a request is sent to support and/or requests are sent for training and demos. The information provided during such communication would be name and email address; however additional information could be requested depending on the type of support needed.
• When you send us data to troubleshoot an issue
Sometimes a request to our support results in that we may ask you for a crash dump, a copy of your database or other information that might be sensitive for various reasons and that may include Personal Information. This information may also be submitted to us through a dialog that appears if you encounter a crash. This information will solely be used for troubleshooting and we will delete the information after we are done with the troubleshooting.
• Other Submissions
If you participate in a survey, contest, promotion, events, communicate with us via social media, post a comment to one of our blog posts or otherwise communicate with us where Personal Information is included we may collect this. For example information you include if you post an issue to our Twitter account about an issue you are experiencing. Note that if this information is not posted in a secure area, including Personal Information, may be visible to the public.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The main purpose of processing your Personal Information is to provide you with information, products, and/or services that you request from us or to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between us.
• We use the data to communicate with you through email and other means available including telephone. Examples of these messages include: (1) trial period messages – when you are on a trial period we will follow up on what you think about our services; (2) service messages – these will cover service availability, security, updates, and other issues about the usage of our services; (3) promotional messages – these include for example meeting requests, news and other information we believe may be of interest to you. You can at any time opt out of promotional messages by replying to the person who sent you the message.
• We may monitor, use and store the Personal Information you provide to us to improve and develop our products and services and improve your user experience, for customizing content of messages, our website and other means of communicating with you.
• Customer specific Personal Information is occasionally given to us to resolve and troubleshoot issues customers may be experiencing. If such data is provided, you grant Favro the right to access such data for the purpose of identifying and resolve the issue within your organization. Upon request, we can provide a confidentiality agreement as well as providing safe methods to transfer data.
• We may also use Personal Information for preventing misuse of the software, and to keep our service secure and to prevent abuse or fraud.
3.1. SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share aggregated and non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others for business or research purposes.
3.2. OUR PARTNERS
We collaborate with and allow third parties to offer services and functionalities in conjunction with Favro. We may share billing information with our service providers for the purposes of processing invoices, or share data with a security consultant to help us get better at preventing unauthorized access, or with an email vendor to send messages on our behalf. We may also share data with hosting providers, payment processors, marketing vendors, and other consultants who work on our behalf and under contractual promises of confidentiality. In particular, our Favro solution partners act as our extended sales force and a part of their commitment to us is to provide customers who purchase Favro through them with the best available service. Therefore, the solution partner through who you either (1) purchased our services or (2) came in contact with us through will receive your name and contact information. By purchasing or expressing interest in our services through a partner you allow us to share this information with the specific partner (and only that given third party).
3.3. GOOGLE USER DATA
If you sign in or sign up to Favro with Google or GitHub we will we use your email address to verify your identity and your name and profile picture so that users know who they are collaborating with.
If you integrate Favro with Google calendar you will thereby grant us permission to manage your Google calendars and share data with Google. We will use this information to create calendar events from cards in Favro.
When you integrate Favro with Google Drive you will thereby grant us permission to view the files in your Google drive. We will use this information so that you can attach Google drive files to cards in Favro.
3.4. WHERE WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, various locations dependent on where our company’s systems are hosted. The data may be processed by employees who work for us or by one of our suppliers who may be situated in a country outside of EU/EES where the protection might be different. By submitting your personal data, and unless otherwise agreed in the specific case, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
3.5. HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain information about you for as long as we provide service to you, and longer for related business activities. After information is no longer necessary for our business purposes, we destroy the information unless there is an outstanding request or order to preserve the information, or otherwise is stipulated by law.
We will take all reasonable technical and organization actions to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure, but we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
3.6 DO NOT TRACK
We do not respond to Do Not Track requests.
4.1. ABOUT COOKIES
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
4.2. COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Favro uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
• Essential operational cookies: These cookies are necessary for Favro to operate the service you have requested. For example, they allow Favro to recognize you and then provide you with the service accordingly. These cookies are both persistent and session cookies.
• Analytics cookies: Favro use these cookies to analyze how the service is accessed, used or is performing. Favro use this information to maintain, operate and continually improve our service and ss, and to target our marketing of our services. These cookies are both persistent and session cookies.
• Functional cookies: Favro use these cookies to operate certain functions of the service in line with the choices you make. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the service, it is provided as you have previously requested, e.g. remembering your username and how you have customised the service. These cookies are both persistent and session cookies.
4.3. GOOGLE COOKIES
Favro uses Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store and use this information. Use the following link to review their privacy policies and cookie opt-out procedures:
4.4. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
4.5. ONLINE TRACKING AND REFUSING COOKIES
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may impair or prevent the functionality of the service.
5. YOUR CHOICES
You may at any time withdraw your consent for our use of your Personal Information, in whole or in part. You may exercise your right by contacting email@example.com. However, Personal Information may still be retained by us for audit or archival purposes or as required by applicable laws.
We will on our own initiative, or upon the request of you, rectify, delete, or complete any Personal Information in the register which we find is incorrect, unnecessary, inadequate, or outdated. You have the right to have incorrect details revised under certain circumstances. Please send such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying what you would like to modify.
We will respond and/or implement your preferences within 30 days of receiving your request. In order to provide any Personal Information to you, we will verify your identity and authenticate your access right before doing so.
Our site and services may contain links to and from the websites of third parties such as our partner network. If you follow the link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the websites or these policies.