In Favro, navigate to Administration > Authentication methods > Single Sign-On settings > Configure.
Input the domain which you want to use for SAML authentication and click on Add domain to continue.
Follow the on-screen instructions in Favro to complete the domain verification process.
In Google Workspace, navigate to Apps > Web and mobile apps > Add app > Add custom SAML app.
Define the app name and proceed to the second step.
While on the Step 2, copy:
• SSO URL from Google Workspace and paste it to SAML login url in field Favro.
• Certificate from Google Workspace and past it to SAML identity provider certificate field in Favro.
• The Entity ID field will not be used.
On the next screen, fill-in:
• ACS URL: https://favro.com/saml/assert
• Entity ID: https://favro.com/saml/metadata.xml
Make sure Name ID settings are configured as following:
• Name ID format is set to EMAIL.
• Name ID is set to Basic information > Primary email
Finish the setup.
Make sure the SAML integration app you just created is enabled for correct user and groups. In the below example we have enabled the integration for all users.
Save the changes and test the SAML integration.