If your organization is on the Enterprise plan and you are an administrator, you can configure SAML authentication as Favro supports SAML and SCIMv1.
Use the Favro app on Okta to seamlessly setup your SAML integration with Favro.
Setup SAML in Okta
1. Log in to your Okta account and click the Admin button in the top right corner.
2. Press Applications on the right side to expand the menu. Select the drop-down option Applications.
3. Click on Browse App Catalog button.
4. Find Favro, open it and press Add Integration.
5. In Favro, go to Administration > Authentication Methods and click Configure on SAML authentication.
6. Enter your domain in the field and click Add domain button.
7. In Okta go to Applications > Applications open you application from the list by clicking on the name.
8. Press the Sign On tab, scroll down the page and click View SAML setup instructions button.
9. Fill in your Okta configurations in Favro.
1) Copy from Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL to SAML login url.
2) Copy from Identity Provider Issuer to SAML logout url.
3) Copy from X.509 Certificate to SAML identity provider certificate.
IMPORTANT! You can select in Favro if the members will be automatically added to the organization when they sign in.
10. Click Save configuration button at the bottom of the page.
Now by having members created in Okta and also assigned to the application, you can use Okta for SAML authentication.