Favro Referral Program Terms & Conditions
Updated November 9th 2020
Please read our referral program terms and conditions carefully before you begin marketing Favro. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by referral partners. Terms and conditions are subject to change. Thank you.
As used in these terms and conditions: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to Favro and our website; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the referral partner; (iii) “our website” refers to the Favro properties located at www.favro.com; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the Favro Referral Program.
We welcome you to promote your referral link directly to your friends, family, and professional networks. You are encouraged to promote your link on any social networks you are active on.
If you are a website owner and/or blogger, we recommend you join our affiliate program for more advanced reporting tools.
If you do want to promote your link on any site you own, your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Your participation in our referral program means you agree to and abide by the following.
- You will only use the referral code provided to you by Favro.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%.
You are not allowed to place your referral link inside any paid advertisements. You may only advertise your link on websites or social media profiles that you own.
You are not allowed to place your link or promo codes on any coupon websites.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. favro.website.com or www.favro-coupons.com.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your referral links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your referral links on Favro’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into referral sales.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with Favros trademarked company name.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes Favros trademark in the page name and/or username.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
Favro takes pride in its very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our referral partners. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
You must include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where referral links for our program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the referral management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
- Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g. disclosure should be visible before the jump).
- Pop-up, hover state and button disclosures are prohibited.
- Disclosure policy applies to all social media, even when space is restricted (e.g., tweets)
- Disclosures should be made in the same medium as the claim (e.g. video, text)
For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the FTC's "Dot Com Disclosures" Guidelines at http://www.ftc.gov/os/2013/03/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf (example 21) and the FTC's Endorsement Guidelines at http://business.ftc.gov/advertising-and-marketing/endorsements